The modern workplace is everywhere. In the office. Out of the office. On the road.
An increasing number of workers in the UK and elsewhere in the world work remotely at least some of the time. Plus, today’s teams are made up of diverse groups of employees and suppliers.
Flexible work options provide big benefits for businesses of all sizes and those that embrace remote work can cut full-time remote employee expenses and increase productivity.
To deliver on the promise of mobility and flexibility, businesses are opting for a collaboration solution like Microsoft Teams that works anywhere, whether you have 3 employees or 300. Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Microsoft 365 that allows you to easily extend secure collaboration tools to remote workers and outside suppliers.
Also, many small businesses pay for or use multiple collaboration tools from different vendors. Few of these tools are designed to work together, so there’s inherent inefficiency, and most of them require costly IT support. Microsoft Teams help allay those concerns.
Here’s how Microsoft Teams can make businesses more productive and keep costs under control, no matter where they work:
- A single, integrated hub for chats, meetings, notes, documents, and apps available to team members anywhere.
- Easily add remote employees, contractors, and vendors to teams.
- Team members can access collaboration tools from any location and any device.
- Customise your workspace and integrate apps from Microsoft and third-party partner services to get more done.
- Enterprise-level security, compliance, and manageability, to help minimise the need for IT support.
- Eliminates the cost of third-party licenses and reduces IT spending.
Today, employees spend 80% of their time engaging with coworkers, but many still share documents via email and relatively few coauthor documents in real time. There’s a tremendous opportunity to boost productivity in your business with modern workplace tools that streamline collaboration and drive organisational efficiencies.
If you’re ready to learn how the modern workplace can make your business more mobile, collaborative, and productive, check out the brochure of our Digital Workplace offering, and get in touch with us!
Photo by Dimitri Karastelev