It’s that time of the year! On October 12, 2023, Simplex Services will host SimpleXConnect, our annual roundtable to bring the best minds in the industry together to understand the challenges, solutions, and innovations leading up to the next level of technology.
SimpleXConnect was launched with our first in-person event in London in 2019. However, the pandemic compelled us to take the series virtual for the next two years where we had some insightful and invigorating discussions online about bringing around technology and people to adapt and align with the new hybrid working models. We also partnered with leading technology companies to offer their experts a platform to detail their solutions and how they can benefit our customers.
In 2022, as the world opened up, we hosted an in-person roundtable in London on future-proofing digital workplaces and discussed technology evolution and trends as well as their regulatory and business impact on businesses of all sizes.
The theme for this year will be the future of AI innovation. At this exclusive roundtable, we plan to discuss the evolution of artificial intelligence and recent innovations in Generative AI, Robotics, Machine Learning, Quantum AI, et al as well as industry trends and industry-specifics use cases. The upcoming event will bring together the entire leadership team of Simplex Services and an illustrious line-up of speakers from the industry.
- Tim Beattie
- Co-founder, Stellafai
- Before founding Stellafai, Tim was Global Head of Product for Red Hat Open Innovation Labs and has a career spanning 20+ years as an agile and lean coach. Tim is also the co-author of ‘DevOps Culture and Practice’, a book focused on sharing how to deliver continuous business value.
- Iain Boyle
- Principal Retail Solution Architect, Red Hat
- As the lead technical architect for Retail in the UK, Iain engages in strategic dialogue with IT decision makers and influencers across the ecosystem of Red Hat customers and partners. Iain collaborates with architects and technologists across the globe to unlock the potential of open-source solutions for retail customers.
- Omkar Pathak
- Principal Enterprise Architect, BT
- At BT Digital, he is responsible for delivering business architecture.
- Kathryn Lewis
- Partner, PA Consulting
- Kathryn operate and advise at CxO level in complex organisations and has 25 years’ experience solving key strategic problems. She helps clients deliver trusted research environments to enable insight-driven results that have significant commercial impact and strategic alignment.
The event will be hosted by Shweta Baxi Tyagi, founder of Beyond Words who heads marketing at Simplex Services and Richard Evans who heads our global sales. The discussions will be moderated by Bibhas Roy, Director of ThesaTech.
We’re looking forward to meet, connect, and brainstorm with people who are instrumental in the future of technology innovation and engaging with our partners, customers, and associates!