Our Automation team in the UK is expanding! We’re currently looking to hire an ambitious, highly driven-project manager who will be responsible for coordinating automation projects, ensuring their progress whilst collaborating with the rest of the team.
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible to make changes to existing and newly implemented automation tools, to take them to the next level.
- Ability to maintain focus on key business opportunities and apply necessary resources to accomplish objectives.
- Actively pursues and maintains relationships beyond natural work team. Challenges the status quo and creates an environment that fosters out-of-the-box ideas. Entrepreneurial attitude.
- Demonstrates a perspective and knowledge base that spans cross-functional areas. Thorough understanding of Customer Service and Sales Organisation, strategies, and policies.
- Constantly searching for best practices. Views challenges and changes as opportunities. Is a leader in implementing change.
- Strong strategic thinker with a high level of business maturity.
- Strong organisational skills and exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to excel within a team environment.
- Strong and effective written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to look for creative solutions to business issues.
- Ability to utilise technology to work smarter and improve the level of service to internal and external customers.
Good to have:
- You are an ambitious and self-motivated professional.
- You have a healthy competitive nature and always strive to do your best.
- You are committed to learning every day and take personal pride in the work that you deliver.
- You are calm under pressure, and you have a strong work ethic.
- Multi-tasking comes easily to you, and you do not need to learn how to manage your time effectively.
- 3-5 years of relevant business experience in Customer Service, Finance and Accounting, Supply Chain, Sales, Logistics, Industry specific (i.e. Financial Services, CPRD, Logistics etc) or related functions.
- Experience of 5-8 years with at least 2 years working as an Automation Manager/Lead (preferred).
- Must have a thorough knowledge of Client services, products, policies, procedures, and reporting systems.
- Must have at least 3 years of management experience, including demonstrated ability to lead groups of people with varying responsibilities.
- Must have knowledge and working experience of Project Management tools such as MS project and Project Management techniques such as Gantt Chart, Risk Register, Work Breakdown Structure, Kanban Boards etc.
- Must demonstrate a high level of managerial ability, including analytical problem-solving skills, and planning/decision-making abilities.
- Demonstrated analytical experience and utilization of Client reporting systems.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Good analytical skills and communication skills are required.