Data Analyst/Power BI Reporting
Simplex requires a Power BI Developer to build and maintain BI and analytics solutions that transform data into knowledge.
The right candidate must have business understanding and problem-solving skills with experience in data and business analysis. The candidate should also have good analytical ability alongside excellent communication skills.
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Power BI Report development.
- Analyse data and display it in reports to aid decision-making.
- Use SQL queries to get the best results.
- For a better understanding of the data, use filters and visualizations.
- Convert business needs into technical specifications and establish a timetable for job completion.
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Should be able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards.
- Very good communication skills must be able to discuss the requirements effectively with the client teams, and with internal teams.
Good to have:
- You are an ambitious and self-motivated professional.
- You have a healthy competitive nature and always strive to do your best.
- You are committed to learning every day and take personal pride in the work that you deliver.
- You are calm under pressure, and you have a strong work ethic.
- Multi-tasking comes easily to you, and you do not need to learn how to manage your time effectively.
- Should be proficient in software development.
- Mandate to have experience with BI tools and systems such as Power BI, Tableau, and SAP.
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI Stack.
- Prior experience in data-related tasks.
- Mastery of data analytics .
- Be familiar with MS SQL Server BI Stack tools and technologies, such as SSRS and TSQL, Power Query, MDX, PowerBI, and DAX .
- Analytical thinking for converting data into relevant reports and graphics.
- Capable of enabling row-level data security.
- Knowledge of Power BI application security layer models .
- Proficient in doing advanced-level computations on the data set.