Sr. Developer (Azure Administrator)
Candidate with 6-8 years of experience in Azure Administration.
- AZ-104 or AZ-103 Certification
- Experience of Windows Azure technologies and working on Azure Platform
- Experience in Administration Services resource
- Awareness of MS Azure Services (IAAS with PowerShell), Azure VM Creation/Deletion/Modification, Azure
- Familiarity with Subscriptions and MS Azure Clustering & high Availability
- Good Knowledge of Monitoring MS Azure Services, Azure Storage & network connectivity with On-
Premises infra and Azure Administration Tasks & Troubleshooting on Azure Service.
- Understanding of virtualization management and configuration; adept at promptly diagnosing related
problems and failures
Good to have:
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to manage administration of window servers 2012/2016
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Base/Server operating systems and Active Directory 2012/2016
- Knowledge about FSMO roles
- Good understanding of Active Directory Objects, Forest, Trees and Domain, DHCP concepts and Group Policies
- Awareness of Replication Concepts and Organisation Unit structure.
- Good understanding of Event Viewer logs with taking troubleshooting step
- Familiarity with Clustering and Network Load Balancing and Delegation and Security of AD Object
- Knowledge of Active Directory PowerShell
Job Location: India