Business Development Representative
Candidate with minimum 5+ years of experience in cloud-based infrastructure selling and solutions and a successful background in a cloud or similar B2B selling.
- Excellent relationship building skills & ability to manage pipeline/forecast.
- Ability to generate business opportunities through existing network, experience, as well as inbound leads.
- Experience of developing new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand.
- Skilled at leveraging both Inbound leads and Outbound campaigns to drive top of the funnel opportunities for the business.
- Ability to utilise naturally curiosity to know what is happening in the market and connect opportunities to grow your personal pipeline.
- Keen to develop deep understanding of the client target market to understand prospect market to ensure quality of opportunities being driven.
- Proactive at working with the clients to deliver sales and business transformation objectives and understand the barriers to success, creatively driving solutions.
- Disciplined to ensure efficient and effective recording and reporting of key information to prospects, customers and internally through agreed processes and systems.
- Capability to build a strong personal brand and network by joining key networking groups and attending regular industry events.
Good to have:
- Ambitious and self-motivated professional.
- Competitive nature and always strives to do the best.
- Committed to learning every day and take personal pride in the work delivered.
- Remains calm under pressure and has a strong work ethic.
- Multi-tasker; also manages time effectively.